- Dan Perkins Subaru
1 Boston Post Rd Milford, CT 06460
At Dan Perkins Subaru, we pride ourselves on our ability to meet your needs. While the current popularity and resulting high demand of Subaru vehicles has made some Subaru models hard to come by, our professional sales staff will do everything we can to ensure that you get behind the wheel of your desired Subaru. We offer a Lifetime Warranty, exclusive to the Dan Perkins Auto Group.
- Premier Subaru
150 North Main St, Branford, CT 06405
Premier Subaru is one of America’s largest Subaru dealers, located in Connecticut. We became that way through our low prices and exceedingly high customer satisfaction. Premier has been a longtime supporter of the New Haven Pride Center and the GLBT community.
“Feel Right At HOME”Licensed in CT through Calcagni Real Estate(203) 654-9189
My personal commitment to you extends far beyond a single transaction. I strive to establish business relationships built on trust, outstanding service and support so that you can spend your time on making sound, timely and secure real estate decisions. Whether you’re renting, buying, selling or investing I’m with you every step of the way for you, your friends and your family. “Feel Right At Home”
- Edgehill Realtors/H. Pearce Real Estate
Wojtek Borowski & Ray Baldelli
203-281-6500 ext. 757
Edgehill Realtors, LLC was established by two top producers - Ray Baldelli and Wojtek Borowski - we have over 35 years of combined experience. Edgehill Realtors is a team who you can trust to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
2348 Whitney Avenue, Suite 2, Hamden, CT 06518203-812-8613 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike assists individuals, couples and families in identifying and utilizing their own strengths and resources to cope with life stressors. He has experience helping people with a wide array of gay-related issues such as coming out, self-acceptance, feelings of rejection, as well as same-sex couples issues. Clients work with Mike to identify specific goals they wish to achieve and then work toward that end. Most major insurances accepted; reasonable sliding scale offered for those without insurance.
357 Whitney Avenue, New Haven, CT 06511
203-776-1966 - email@example.com
Irwin Krieger has been providing individual, couple and family therapy for the Gay and Lesbian community for over 20 years. For the past 6 years he has also specialized in evaluation, counseling and referral for Transgender people and their families.
- CABO (Connecticut Alliance for Business Opportunities)
CABO is Connecticut's first and only Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Chamber of Commerce. CABO's mission is to create, identify and enhance business opportunities for LGBT and LGBT-friendly organizations, thereby fostering a more inclusive and vibrant Connecticut economy. For more information about CABO, including membership information, click here. PLUS, joining CABO can actually benefit the New Haven Pride Center, too! For each new member of CABO that mentions the New Haven Pride Center, we will receive 10% of the membership fees. Visit the CABO site and join today
For information on getting married in Connecticut:
- click here for the Gay & Lesbian Advocates and Defenders (GLAD) legal guide on getting married in Connecitut
- click here to view a sample Connecticut marriage license
- click here to see a Connecticut Department of Health Marriage License Worksheet
- Rainbow Wedding Network
Your trusted LGBT Wedding Resource...since 2000! Online, in print and LGBT Wedding Expos nationwide.
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association
The GLMA is the world's largest and oldest association of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) health care professionals. GLMA was founded in 1981 as the American Association of Physicians for Human Rights with the mission of ensuring equality in health care for LGBT individuals and health care professionals.GLMA was founded as a non-profit organization and continues to be a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Originally open only to physicians, residents and medical students, in 2002 GLMA expanded its mission and now represents the interests of tens of thousands of LGBT health professionals of all kinds, as well as millions of LGBT patients. GLMA's membership includes approximately 1,000 member physicians, medical students, nurses, physician assistants, researchers, psychotherapists and other health professionals.
- AIDS Project New Haven
- Hartford Gay & Lesbian Health Collective
- Planned Parenthood of Connecticut
- Women & Families Center
Other Organizations & Friends of the NHPC
- Campus Pride - the only national nonprofit organization for student leaders and campus groups working to create a safer college environment for GLBT students
- Connecticut Gay Men's Chorus
- Connecticut Pride
- Connecticut TransAdvocacy Coalition
- CT Equality - leading the fight for equality in gender identity and expression in Connecticut
- GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network) Connecticut
- Hartford Gay Men's Chorus
- The Imperial Sovereign Court of All Connecticut
- The Jim Collins Foundation
- Matthew Shepard Foundation - works to raise awareness and promote human dignity for everyone by engaging schools, corporations and individuals in dialogues
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - Free, 24-hour hotline available to anyone in crisis: 1.800.273.TALK
- Out Film CT - Connecticut Gay & Lesbian Film Festival
- PFLAG (Parents & Friends of Lesbians & Gays) Greater New Haven Chapter
- Stonewall Speakers
- The Trevor Project - the leading national organization focused on crisis and suicide prevention efforts among LGBTQ youth
- True Colors