Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, the New Haven Pride Center has prioritized making sure that our support programs and case management services has had no interruption. We have further ensured that our transition to virtual service has also been seamless. On this page you will find information about our case management services, support programming, and self-care tricks during social distancing.
Our whole staff has been tasked with actively participating in support programming. Together we have created self-care materials, infographs for parents to talk to their children about COVID-19, and collected resources that we update daily.
Trans Lifeline (877) 565-8860 | Trevor Project (866) 488-7386 | National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-8255
Virtual Support Groups
We have successfully transitioned almost all of our support and social groups online, without any disruption. This successful transition to the virtual world has allowed us to foster online spaces where folks can meet safely and find community. To get access virtual meetings, please e-mail Laura for the login information, unless stated below.
- AcePlace Support & Social Group | Meeting schedule coming shortly
- Bisexual+ Support & Social Group | 4th Saturday @ 1:30p
[Apr 25, May 23, June 27]
- Loud & Proud Narcotics Anonymous | Every Saturday @ 5:30p – contact the group leader for schedule
- Questioning Gender Discussion Group | 2nd Monday @ 7:30p
[Apr 13, May 11, June 8]
- Trans Adult Support Group | Meets three times a month – contact the group leader for schedule
- Trans Masculine Support Group | Meets once a month – contact the group leader for schedule
- Trans Young Adult Support Group | Meets once a month – contact the group leader for schedule
- Trunch Social & Support Group | 3rd Sunday @ noon [Apr 19, May 17, June 21]
Download our LGBTQ+ Colouring Book
The New Haven Pride Center has commissioned a series of colouring pages from Connecticut LGBTQ+ artists to keep you busy during social distancing! These incredible artists bring you easy to download and print (or download and drop into your favourite digital colouring program) LGBTQ+themed colouring pages. Different pages from different artists will become available for download throughout March and April.
Featured artists : Krystal Beisick, KC Councilor, Don Houston, Finn Lockwood, Jesus Abraham Morales Sánchez, Alecia Massaro, Maria Altamura, Ricky Mestre, Riley Samels, and N!co Starr Shock.