Case Management at the New Haven Pride Center
Monday – Friday | 10:00a – 5:00p
Fill Out the Appointment Request Form Below
The New Haven Pride Center’s Case Management program connects members of the LGBTQ+ community to support services and other resources that address their unique needs. The Center’s Case Management program is consciously aware of the unique needs of the LGBTQ+ community and works to provide comprehensive and trauma informed support.
Our Director of Case Management Juancarlos Soto will help you navigate the systems of oppression that bar members of our community from accessing the services and programs that we need. In addition to navigational support, the Center also provides a variety of LGBTQ+ comprehensive and inclusive referrals and care options, as well as facilitated connections to support services and mental health resources both at the Center and beyond our walls.
In addition to the Center’s Case Management services, be sure to check out our support groups page for more information about peer-led group support at the Center.
The Center’s Case Management program aims to support individuals with accessing :
- LGBTQ+ and trauma informed mental health support referrals
- LGBTQ+ competent physical health referrals
- HIV/AIDS and STI testing and health referrals
- Addiction services and referrals
- Basic needs items including food, clothing, and toiletries
- Public housing and temporary housing
- Employment and assistance with unemployment applications
- Resources to update personal documents, including name change and immigration documents
- Family planning and other family-support services
Meet the Case Management Team
Juancarlos Soto (he/him/el)
Director of Case Management & Support Services
Contact him with questions at
Direct Line : (203) 387-2252 Ext 2
Warm Line : (203) 951-9662
The Center’s Case Management Program is Made Possible by :
Case Management Intake Form & Appointment Request
To set-up an appointment please fill out the appointment request form below. Once filled out, Juancarlos will be in touch within 1-2 business days. To follow-up on your request, please contact Juancarlos directly.